About Me

My name is Muhammad Raihan Nulhakim with the nickname Nulhakim or Nul for short, Born in Bandung 24 July 2005. Live in Nevada Downtown Housing Padalarang, Studying at SMAN 3 Bandung, with grade 12.

Lived in Bandung for over 4 year then moving to West Bandung Regency until now. It was a very different place from where I was born, like i was born in City then move to a natural Village where i can see a padi field when i am going to elementary School and also behind my elementary school there is a large bamboo forest like wow what a natural place and also my housing was surrounded by nature so it was cold there like in the South and North side was a padi field also a natural river became border between my housing and field, in the east was a small forrest of bammbo and behind it was a small hill.

I love staying there because some reason (the reason was the price there was cheaper).


As a random people I have several hobby like hiking, collecting and wearing historical item(military gear also), and ..... doing some random thing








Comments